OT: Another gun in the news

Michael A. Terrell

Correct use of the proper tool. Points off for letting himself get jumped, and for 50% positive result. Overall 8.8

Reply to
RBnDFW

I'd give him a 7.2 for getting pistol whipped, only killing one of them, and getting shot himself. He should have had his gun drawn. He did, however, take a beating, lessening his chances of the perps suing him saying they were just two gay men out on a walk when THEY were attacked. I may have to give him an extra point for that, so 8.2 overall.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

This was an icky situation and, IMHO, the homeowner did very well. When he arrived, he was barely aware what awaited him.

Ignoramus25445

All the signs were there, he just failed to go Condition Red soon enough.

Reply to
RBnDFW

They just said that he is doing OK in the hospital.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He is living, one perp is dead for sure, he did pretty good since obviously they were waiting for him. Points off if he is talking without a lawyer involved.

Wes

Wes

Somehow they knew about the white car some someone was talking.

Wes

Wes

you guys will like this.

(this was shown earlier on "lopez tonight")

William Wixon