oT: anyone want a couple of F-18 posters?

cleaning up stuff I don't need - two posters, 1 is 17 inches wide, the other

22 (height is greater than width) - these are promotional posters with Northup, Boeing, etc logos on them, nice photos of the plane in action if you want the pair for $10 including shipping, find my email off my web page below and drop me a note. Nice condition, not faded, etc - rolled up ready to ship
Reply to
Bill Noble