OT can someone recommend a good network TV device

I would like to buy a networked device that plays DVD, youtube, netflix, has a web browser, and also can play from network storage, such
as NFS (preferred) or Windows shared drives (less preferred, but acceptable).
I need a HDMI output.
I download most movies from the pirate bay.
This would be for the family room in my warehouse.
Any recommendations?
message

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/windows-media-center
The VLC player can play 7MC's HDTV recordings on an XP machine.
For Unix: http://www.mythtv.org / I didn't get far with knoppmyth on office-PC hardware. You could ask Wes Newell on alt.tv.tech.hdtv: http://www.mombu.com/gnu_linux/mandriva/t-mythtv-11316501.html
jsw
On 6/30/2012 10:06 PM, Ignoramus28058 wrote:

Any computer. Load xbmc on it and your good to go. Don't even have to unrar your movies that you download.
http://www.xbmc.org

Or you can get most any larger flat panel TV with all that stuff built- in, hook it up to a network and go.
Stan