OT: Cordless drill powered bike

He's gone under hundreds of nyms. He's generally known as "AlwaysWrong" (because he is *always* wrong) on SED but he's had so many nyms he's also known as "Nymbecile".

Reply to
krw

You really are one stupid piece of work, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

I looked at a number of plug-ins and plug-in hybrids when I was first in the market for one back in 2015, the i3 was one of them it just didn't offer enough for the price and paying that for the BMW name is hardly something important to me.

GM holds a number of patents on the series-hybrid extended-range EV topology; the 1.5L 4 cyl range extender engine in the Volt does the logical thing and uses the engine to spin a generator to drive the drive motors when operating in that mode, like a diesel locomotive. It can also use the engine to recharge the battery too, if you select that, but if the engine can drive the wheels directly there's not much use for that operating mode I almost never use it.

The final cap cost on my Gen 2 Volt after the state rebate and Federal tax incentive was well under 30k and that's for one that even has a few nice options.

Reply to
bitrex

or "electrically-directly", rather

Reply to
bitrex

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Your mother was a troll, f*****ad. Donald J. Trump is a buffoon.

I did not say that there were not ab-so-f****ng-lute idiots out there trying the stupid shit. I said that nobody is successful at it, and especially not the Doe retard.

Can it go 70km on a single charge? No. The abject idiot is so stupid that he is likely trying to use drill motor batteries for 'the job' as well. The problem is that he has no clue how difficult 'the job' is.

For the batteries AND the chosen drive element. His problem IS the drive element choice he made.

Criteria:

at least a 50km per charge range. Period.

My two mile range electro-scooter does better than his shit idea.

Next: At least a 30 mph speed capacity.

Conclusion: The dopey dumbfucking piece of shit will never get there.

You? Like I said, you punk f*ck... your mother was a troll and trolled the world with you.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news:4lk3pd1i65dsp6dia4dg34cbb5u4brn8p0@

4ax.com:

4ax.com:

You would lose in a bar meeting.

You are one stupid f*ck piss poor example of an American community member.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You're always wrong, AlwaysWrong. This is no exception.

Reply to
krw

You're always wrong, AlwaysWrong. It's a truly amazing record.

Reply to
krw

That sounds like a huge hassle. I just get in my car and go.

Reply to
John Larkin

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Somehow your sig ended up in the middle of your pathetic post. It fits you well though.

You really are one truly pathetic asch hole, boy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You are a godamned idiot. Case closed.

Take your retarded fantasy world to another group, dipshit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

He thinks you and I are the same person. Those references to all those different nyms used, including a bunch of his Facebook friends? I'm the one who did that. I still do it. It's great.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You are just as poor at research as you are at mechanical engineering.

Your bike and your bike idea are shit.

They were shit two years ago too. I was here then as well. You are just too goddamned stupid to glean anything factual from the world around you so you start making shit up.

Man, you really are stupid. A simple google search reveals I was in this group back in 2013. Right on the very first page of the search result.

You are a truly sad case, ASSch hole.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No... you have been an idiot who has chimed in on this group over the years. You have had nothing short of "continual" or "constant and ongoing" delusions about damned near every poster here and you mutter them often enought that you should have been plonked by all over the years years ago.

The fact that you are unable to perform as simple a tast as a google groups search on a poster proves that you are an incompitent twit.

You are even more fact free than Donald J. Trump, and that is some accomplishment, putz. Get off your high horse and learn to take criticism or simply f*ck off and die, you retarded know nothing piece of shit. You started this because you can't handle the sooth, much less the truth.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You might be interested in the Mark Wieber Cliff Notes. I think it's at Version 13 now. I believe I have it saved as a draft, so I'll repost it for your amusement. Wieber, apparently bipolar, has described it both as a good summary of his "accomplishments", and also as grounds for a defamation lawsuit! Regarding the latter, he once told the author of the Cliff Notes (WhoYaKidding) to expect a "summins" [sic] from Wieber's lawyer. As with all of Wieber's bullshit threats, nothing came of it.

Look for it shortly.

Reply to
raykeller

No, he's just too amusing to kill-file. The absurd lies and the comical empty threats are simply too much fun.

Wieber had multiple bypass surgery coming up on 10 years ago:

He's due for a relapse.

Reply to
raykeller

You're a goddamned retarded f****ng loon.

John Doe wrote in news:pn20mm$ol7$2@dont- email.me:

You area goddamned Usenet idiot, and your full header copy and paste in your replies proves it. Damn., boy! You are f****ng STOOPID!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

That picture is at least 20, probably 30 years old.

Wieber not only is a goddamned retarded f****ng loon, he's a congenital liar, a tax cheat, and a thieving dole-scrounging chiseler (who most likely can't do a single two-handed pull-up.)

Reply to
raykeller

What part of it sounds like hassle? The part where you take ten seconds to plug in a cable when you park or you have to press a button on the dash to change the operating mode? there's no overnight street parking in her area anyway so I have to park in a parking lot elsewhere regardless

????

Reply to
bitrex