OT - eBay does something right!

Last week I bought a Milwaukee PEX cutter on eBay for $8.99. Great price.
But then I looked more closely and got suspicious: the price was about a
1/3 of retail, he had 100 for sale, it was free shipping WORLD WIDE, and he only had 6 feedbacks (as a buyer).
So I emailed eBay and reported it as a "Possibly fraudulent listing". They took it down immediately! I guess they were motivated by the possibility of having 100 buyers claiming refunds under their buyer protection policy.
Also, PayPal shows my payment as "Pending", so I guess there's a holding period before the seller gets his money. So long, sucker.
I think that I should get a reward from eBay.
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:33:24 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
You sure they weren't Milwalkee of China brand?

Yeah, no doubt the maker knocked out an extra 100k of them to make a little side money.

Sure. They'll send you one of these: https://is.gd/2XVeAp It's what I use. Cuts PEX like butter; easier than PVC.
--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and