OT- Electonic Voting Works!

GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT: The results of the election in Boone County, Ind., are in: all 144,000 votes were automatically counted on the county's new computerized voting terminals. There's just one little problem: Boone County has less than 19,000 registered voters, and only 5,352 of them showed up to vote. When County Clerk Lisa Garofolo saw the numbers, "I about had a heart attack," she said. "Believe me, there was nobody more shook up than I was." (Indianapolis Star) ...Chicago officials have asked for the exact model number so they can buy the same machines.

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the "lions". Christopher Morton

Reply to
Gunner

Automatic recounting? ;)

Tim