OT -- good news compilation website

I am looking for any sort of a website that would have news articles (like by Reuters and such) neatly organized and classified by category and that would be relatively fresh.

Sort of like My Yahoo, but better. With a lot of headlines and ability to choose topics.

"My Google" is a mess of various tiny gadgets and My Yahoo got a lot worse lately. Any other alternatives?

thanks

Ignoramus28484

Louis Ohland

Mark Dunning

try

listed first as you cited Reuters

also see

for a european view see
for a view from "the other side"
for a list of available on-line newspapers see
If you have a high speed internet connection [marginal but usable at 100k/sec] consider the Miro clip viewer and downloader
international TV news casts [in english or with english translations available] Mosaic is among the best. Let the clockwise and anti-clockwise spins cancel each other out.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee

They have categorized pages. For example enter Microsoft into the search box to see an example.

Bob S

Reply to
Bob Summers