OT: great deal on a 12 V cordless drill and/or impact driver (USA only?)

The regular prices might be a little inflated all over the world (I've seen that happen), but the sale on the Panasonic 12 V (3.5 amp hour)
cordless drill and impact driver looks like a great deal to me. You can get twice as many (four) batteries and an extra charger FWIW for less than the cheapest price for the combination drill/impact kit. Another way of looking at it... you get four batteries, two chargers, a drill/driver, and an impact driver, for less than the cost of four batteries. Difficult to believe IMO.
(Amazon.com product link shortened) />/ B00006IIO5 (cordless drill, $122) B0007Y6BT8 (cordless impact driver, $162) free shipping on both
--
I've posted this to two other groups over a one-week period. Maybe if
Amazon would take the thing off sale, I could stop.