1/12 F1 driver

hello to the community.
I mlooking for a 1/12 scale formula one seated driver to include in
the new Revell F2002 car.All infos and tips in case of
"scratchbuilding"way are welcome.
Thanks by advance
JP2
Reply to
poisseroux
Well, it's not exactly scratchbuilding, but it'd be pretty close if you started with one of the old Tamiya F1 driver figure kits. At least you'd have some basic humanoid shapes going for you. I know that's where *I'd* start. ;^) -- C.R. Krieger "Ignore 'em, m'dear; they're beneath our dignity." - W.C. Fields
Reply to
C.R. Krieger