1/12 F1 driver

hello to the community. I mlooking for a 1/12 scale formula one seated driver to include in the new Revell F2002 car.All infos and tips in case of "scratchbuilding"way are welcome. Thanks by advance JP2

Reply to
poisseroux

Well, it's not exactly scratchbuilding, but it'd be pretty close if you started with one of the old Tamiya F1 driver figure kits. At least you'd have some basic humanoid shapes going for you. I know that's where *I'd* start. ;^)

-- C.R. Krieger "Ignore 'em, m'dear; they're beneath our dignity." - W.C. Fields

Reply to
C.R. Krieger