OT: Just a note of apology

Hi guys,

I'm not going to spend a lot of time bothering you. I just came in to apologize for my behaviour here a few months back. I am very sorry and I know it is a bit late but it should have never happened.

No need to respond. I'm leaving. Have fun with your metalworking and hobbies. :-)

Miss Jaime

Reply to
Miss Jaime

Grant Erwin

Who's this Miss Jaime anyway? I've heard her mentioned a couple of times... Was she the resident troll or something? Or is it best to just not mention her name? :D

chem

Grant Erw> Nice troll. PLONK!

Reply to
chem

No, there's only one of those. That would Alt*voz. Do not invoke the daemon name.

Miss J is reputed to have eaten one of our rcm breatheren alive and spit out the bones, at least he hasn't been heard from since. My personal suspicion is that she chopped him up into little pieces and welded him into a 55 gallon drum. Mike if yer our there, we miss ya and pray for your emotional recovery....

:^)

Jim

jim rozen

That would be "B", (Best not to mention her name.)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Hey Chem,

She's Jaime deBaleen, a lovely young thing from by d'bay, another deep-water port, Hamilton, Ontario. She's mystical enough to be mythical. Nearly, well nearly nearly, the apparent (or apparitional) bride of one of the former regulars here on rcm. Made provocative promises she wouldn't keep to many here. Got them both caught up in an internet sexual proclivities scandal a short while ago, and there has been no word for months, until now, from either Miss Jaimie, M.G., or P.L.A. Maybe M.G. and P.L.A. had a battle over her, and both won.

Take care.

Brian Laws>Who's this Miss Jaime anyway? I've heard her mentioned a couple of

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Well, that sucks.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Go away for a little while and miss all the fun.

Some time when I'm appropriatly bored I will have to find where the old posts are now archived. (my deja link comes up google?)

Or maybe not.

Reply to
Dan Buckman

Reply to
larry g

Bipolar is the disease. Mood swings between hermit and socialite. Hermit predominates at hours to minutes. I had used up all my minutes.

I see Fitch has published his autobiography here. I think I would pass out from the kind of social immersion it must take to compose and present such a work. Not to mention the hours need to respond to the acclamations.

Hard to immagine someone sidelineing both Pete and Mike, sure musht have been something. Just immagine there were

30 Thousand Pounds Of mashed bannana.

Reply to
Dan Buckman

Damn, you CAN'T leave, Jaime. I've just finished building my ejacu-meter and need your help to calibrate it. If you can't be here in person, just send a wool sock washed in snuggle and a pic of your smiling face! LMAO, Ron

Reply to
RKurtz

I don't think anyone sidelined them, its just a fact of life that people come and go into our lives. Currently they are gone. Ya lost me with the banana thing tho! lg no neat sig line

apparitional)

Reply to
larry g

An old Harry Chapin song about truck driving in Pa. load of banana's step hill, bad brakes and resulting banana puddin -w- peels included,, Scranton Penna.. I believe. Paul

Reply to
ph17314

Reply to
ph17314