OT Quotation Needed

Our shcool is going to have two new Assistant Directors (Principals) in a week or so.
For a chuckle I am going to make up two signs for their doors tomorrow
New Guy 1 and New Guy 2. It doesn't take a whole lot to amuse me you may have guessed.
For #1 I am going to put "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here" under the name. What I need from you fellows is a good quite, saying, or other phrase for #2's sign.
Don't let me down!
Errol Groff Instructor, Machine Tool Department H.H. Ellis Tech 613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239
860 774 8511 x1811
http://pages.cthome.net/errol.groff /
http://newenglandmodelengineeringsociety.org /
Add pictures here
βœ–

Arbeit macht frei.
Yup, that's me, goin to hell in a handbasket. Room for one more.
--
Dave W a.a.#1967

Add pictures here
βœ–

I knew it would be over the top. I thought I would be the one to get it out of the way.
--
Dave W a.a.#1967

Add pictures here
βœ–
Errol Groff wrote:

I don't know. The way the faculty in a lot of public highschools gets treated now days, it may be just the thing.
--
Glenn Ashmore

βœ–
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:17:30 GMT, Dave W

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Lazarus Long Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Add pictures here
βœ–
The last wouldn't be allowed in any public high school that I am aware of.
--
Larry Bailey
Illegitimi non carborundum

Add pictures here
βœ–
(...)

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." Voltaire
.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Errol Groff wrote: (clip) What I need from you fellows is a good quite, saying, or other phrase for #2's sign. Don't let me down! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There is a sign shop that I pass each day, with a sign on the building: "Free Quotes." Maybe you should call them.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Very droll.
Good thing I checked. I almost spelled that drool. Very different meaning!
Errol

Add pictures here
βœ–

That darksome cave they enter, where they find That cursed man,... Edmund Spenser (1552?-1599)
Vaughn
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Yea though I walk through the valley of death I fear no evil 'cuz I'm the meanest SOB in the valley." from the one poster I remember from the seventies. lg no neat sig line

Add pictures here
βœ–

"Don't do anything we have to kill you for."
Steve
Add pictures here
βœ–
"let's get it on.'
Add pictures here
βœ–
High their:
"Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here" is what Dante claimed was written on the gates of hell. I think that if he were writing today he would be more likely to repalce it with "You are here in the interests of national security".
Mb-A

βœ–
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:29:11 -0700, Max ben-Aaron wrote

I haven't looked it up but I thought it was "Abandon all hope ye........."
Add pictures here
βœ–

Death Before Dishonor!
-Carl "The man who has nothing worth dying for has nothing worth living for"- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Add pictures here
βœ–
"We have seen the enemy, and he is us" - Walt Kelly

--
Chas M

Add pictures here
βœ–
illegitemi non carborundum

Add pictures here
βœ–
Buck L. wrote: (clip)or other phrase for #2's sign. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ For #2?...how about "We try harder."?
Or, "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like bananas."
Or, "Sub ubi--semper ubi."
Add pictures here
βœ–