OT: Rice sock magic

Whhn groin in the hells kitchen of briSTOL COnnecticut we played sock puppets and rice which is game from old country, Kids tioday don't know the simplr fiun anfd values to play on today. Nintentoedss and ipacks are expensive and time are getting harder to make the ends meet to=. Since hurting y left arm in shotgun kb last years I use the rice in socks heated in microwaver and kit jelps is good i9dea. A Babin & Sons ISO 900 comlpiant kob shop , berbuilting of machinerty anbd tool, custom pool cues and covers to keep tyhe leaves out. k-_ART CASHIEr #!2 bRISTOL< cONN

Reply to
Honest A Babin