OT: running a service w/o logging in

I'm currently running an irc server on windows. I've had the box fail (reboot) recently. I know there are a lot of windows geeks on this list. Is there a way to run unrealirc w/o logging in?

The reboot was from running sandboxie. I'm kinda bummed since I bought before installing it. Removing it corrected the random reboots. This is a w2k SP4 machine.

Wes

Reply to
Wes