That's the only way our old "Bud" would ever have managed to catch a mouse too.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

My Dad swore that my kitty "Tom" was blinded when, while sleeping on one of the feed sacks, a mouse came along and kicked him in both eyes. This was ~60 years ago. Several years latter, he brought home a 6+week old kitten, and while he and Mother were preparing for bed, kitty came out of the closet carrying a full grown mouse in "his" mouth. About a year latter, Dad came within minutes of having four kittens born under the blankets at his feet - seems he made a slight error when selecting which kitten to take home. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller