OT: Something you don't see every day

For you EEs, and everyone else.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nature vs Tech. Love it. Thanks.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Years ago, not long after I first started the guys told me about a call at one of the remote sites we serviced. It had a microwave link that wasn't working well, poor signal. This version had a reflector plate high on the tower and then an open basket/dish shaped antenna maybe 15 ft from the ground pointed up. Seems there was a big bonfire/party overnight and the party goers thought it was great fun tossing their empty beer cans into the "basket" ...

You might enjoy Mark Twain's short little tale:

He obviously took great note of creatures and their antics :)

Reply to
Leon Fisk

I'd imagine that might be more interesting during TX, eh? (if it wasn't an RX only)

Don't we all? Thanks for the link. I'll read that.

Reply to
Larry Jaques