OT - superglue and dead fingernail

to read.  The

steel parts on

might, she

 That had to

that treated her

Im still waiting for some info on the biker chick!!!

pant pant.....slurp...!!

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do--- his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I think it might be prudent to ask a doctor, especially since you have "free" health care in Canada.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Sorry Gunner, she left the company and moved on. I miss her, damn good grinder operator.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Lets see: "evil-smelling puss". That means it was infected.

There could be some scarring which might interfere with the normal regrowth of the nail.

If it were mine, I'd have a doctor look at it. I'd hate to have to switch to base 9.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

she...is gone? a virtual Goddess..and you let her go without even getting a forwards address for me????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Cad You!!

Bwaaaaaawwww...I miss her sooo much and I didnt even get to know her....!!!

Thanks anyways.

Shrug