OT surveillance camera for a car?

I would like to see the video.

i c h u d o v AT g m a i l . c o m

Thanks

Ignoramus6355

Are you blind? My email address is at the top of every post. But if you're serious, then send it to several people whose comments you won't disparage. While you're at it, send the police report of that bomb threat story.

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked at the possibility that you would offer something you're already making excuses for not having.

Do you not remember telling us how wealthy you are? Why would a wealthy person stay in an armed camp? Haven't you read any of gummer's posts of what a conservative paradise it is in Taft? How many employees do you need - there are 4 of unemployed of working age in his family, probably several more if you count his wife's boyfriends. Can you say Brush Factory reality TV show?

Well then, here's another chance to get on the record with a one word response to 2 simple statements that most of your phony-conservative buddies have to talk around. "I'm against sedition in no uncertain terms" "If we're going to invite citizens to leave, then we should start with seditionists" Do you agree or disagree?

... proof of which you will not be able to provide word one, you lying loon.

I understand that the kind of ignorance you're afflicted with is a large part of the reason we have an underclass that you like to whine about. I wonder how many of your break-in problems started with a dispute with an employee.

I'm not worried about any culls. They're about as likely as you ever posting a supported fact.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

So you want to move, don't want to sell on the free market, and are hoping for a government check instead. Is that about right?

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Dear Santa,

Thank you so much for the most unexpected Christmas present in July. Such a joy to get something when you least expect it.

I'll put that 9mm lead to good use.

Thanks again,

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I'll send the vid to iggy. I don't have a copy of a police report but you can ask them for it yourself. Or, you can post a $10,000 bond and I'll do the same. If I can't produce the report you get both bonds. If I do, I get both. Since you say I'm lying, it's a sure bet. Let me know if you have any balls and my lawyer will be in touch with the escrow instructions. Otherwise, why should I spend hours tracking it down? Proving ANYTHING to you means nothing to me, you're the one with credibility issues.

Reply to
Buerste

Any questions on the lube? It's Lee Liquid Alox with about 10% mineral spirits to thin it a bit. Sizing is good for my 9 and I get no leading with less-than max loads.

Reply to
Buerste

No, I'm going to give all my property and buildings away for free! Speaking of Government checks, did your cheese check make it to your mommy's trailer OK? Does her boyfriend still make you sit on his lap and call him "Uncle" while you wiggle and squirm?

Reply to
Buerste

Let me know when you send it, in a separate email, just ni case if it is trapped by a spam filter or does not make it because of size.

Ignoramus6355

Is this right?

Put lube in bottle with bullets. Shake. pour out excess. Dump bullets in tray one layer thick to dry.

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I don't know of any public venue, I've never posted anything on youtube, I'll try to figure it out. I hope I still have the video, it was a couple of years ago and my DVR recycles the hard drive but I did save it to DVD and in another forder. 70% chance I still have it. It is fun to watch! It ammases me the amount of work somebody will do to get something for nothing.

Reply to
Buerste

I'll be in Erie the last week in July, Tom, and then Lorraine Heights the first week in August. Post the city you filed the report with and I'll toodle on over and retrieve a copy and save you the trouble. No need to pay me ten grand or post anything to escrow. I'll have a little time on my hands. You do remember which PD took your report don't you?

Reply to
John R. Carroll

LOL Yesterday you were sending the video to me if I provided an email address which, considering that it's included with every one of my posts, may as well have been Dorothy's ruby slippers. So this morning I checked my email, and what a shock, no video.

Here's my prediction - if Ig receives anything, it will demonstrate that such videos don't tend to be useful on their own to catch burglars. More often the burglar is caught by some other means, such as offering a reward. Then if the video quality is good enough, it becomes corroboration. If it were otherwise, you'd simply post the damned thing as so many other people do, instead of all this silly excuse-making.

BTW, if you were a genuine conservative, nobody would need to explain to you that it's not cost-effective to assign detectives to small-fry burglaries when the only clues are from surveillance video. And if you had any common sense, you wouldn't try to spin it any other way.

  1. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. You made the claim that liberals were making bomb threats against you, so it's up to you to prove it if you can. If it takes "hours", then so be it, that's nothing compared to the time you spend here posting foolishness. Until then, you're a fair target for ridicule.
  2. The mere existence of a police report does little for your credibility. The only way it will help you is if it mirrors your comments here. Common sense tells us that if it did that, then we'd have seen it already, just like the video. Instead we get convoluted gummeresque excuses.

And yet here you are wasting more time to respond rather than doing something easier and more productive such as emailing the video and image. Now, the fact that you haven't done those things doesn't necessarily prove that you made up or exaggerated these stories, but if it walks like a duck...

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

I will report if I get anything.

Ignoramus30064

I didn't suggest that you should give anything away, weasel. If you want to move, then sell and move. But it's clear now that you expect more from the government than market value. Typical phony conservative.

Writing nonsense like that, and then claiming to be a wealthy businessman, is exactly the kind of thing I love about Usenet. You may not be as absurd as some others here, but you sure are working on it!

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

What's that Lassie? You say that ATP fell down the old rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Wed, 7 Jul 2010 22:37:30 -0400:

could you have a camera at eye level, with some bait to lure the perp into range?

Reply to
dan

4th district, knock your socks off! Stop by for lunch if you like, the PD station is only 2 miles away. I have the camera feeds on DVD at 27 MB, too big to e-mail them all at once so I'll try to send individual clips from each camera to Ig.
Reply to
Buerste

I'm by no means wealthy. I can sell out but not have enough for the rest of my life. Besides, I like my business and my employees. The ones that don't work out go out the door. I'm in the ghetto so the labor pool is shallow. But, I train them in marketable skills, I sign their pay checks, I pay medical, vacations and holidays. Do you do anything for others? Oh, never...liberals don't usually contribute to society.

Reply to
Buerste

Its truely fascinating that Whine blithers on and on about a business owner of some note..while living in a 1960s 24' travel trailer out in the middle of f*ck all

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Too funny.

Buerste, last September: "I'm worth millions"

Which should readers believe - fall Tom, or summer Tom?

Let me guess... Liberals took your millions recently? You don't consider millionaires wealthy? You can't get by on mere millions? LOL I'm thinking that your ghetto business premises isn't worth peanuts on the open market, and that you're hoping taxpayers will pay some crazy cheese-check price for it so that you can finally retire.

I remember asking you a while back to show some proof of that healthcare insurance policy that you claimed would cover a new hire with a history of heart attacks. Easy enough for you to post a link to your insurance company's web page showing the policy you're subscribed to. But then as now, nothing except for more wild assertions.

Regardless, I still don't see any explanation of why you're waiting for a new highway to move you out of that ghetto, Mr. Millionaire Weasel. But the fact that you keep talking around the issue says it all.

Yet another delusion made from whole cloth that you won't back up with word one.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

The link does not work.

I am not sure how much he is worth. But I can tell you for sure that being worth one million does not really amount to much, or allows any kind of extravagant lifestyle.

I would surmise that two millions (which is the lowest for saying "millions") probably is the same as one.

That said, I do not really believe extraordinary claims on usenet, unless they are backed up with at least something.

I looked at commercial RE recently and my guess as to the value of Tom's building, after looking at google maps, is 200-400k depending on location, more likely towards the low end of the estimate. The value of equipment is hard to pin down, my best guess is $100k tops, due to large quantity of old or shop made equipment. Inventory, probably not much. So, any value in excess of liquidation price, would be due to business profits, which are hard to estimate. That's hard to estimate. It may well be a very profitable enterprise.

Ignoramus7096