OT: T-Shirt Folding

Don't try this at home, they are professionals

Reply to
Gary Owens

Reply to
RoyJ

D*&N! The SWMBO was folding laundry last night so I figured I would try it. It WORKS!! So well in fact that she dumped all of them on the bed for me to fold. :-(

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

I got all excited and gave it a try. My wife yawned and the

15 year old called me a dork. It's the best thing I've learned here since the tip on drilling tangential holes when using a hole saw.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

FOLD a t-shirt?? Why would you fold a t-shirt? Don't you just dump them in the drawer? Next you'll be telling me that you iron your shorts! ;-)

Regarding browsers: Firefox didn't run the clip. Didn't say anything about it. Mozilla ran it after asking me if it should. I had pop ups blocked in Firefox, and turned off the blocking but it still didn't work. Any ideas?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt