OT: Why women live longer than men (A photo contest)

Why women live longer than men (A photo contest)
There is however a fair bit of metalworking going on in these.
http://www.abrasha.com/misc/women.htm

Oh dear god...# 1 put me into full water tight pucker factor 100.
Gunner
"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My kids do this stuff all the time at the shop. What is the big deal? Honest Al
Sir Al Babin wrote:

Hmmm,
If they're lucky, your kids may receive the much coveted Darwin Award. If they're really lucky, they all will get one. :)
Abrasha wrote:

All of those photos came from a U.S. Navy web site devoted to safety issues. While they *are* amusing, I must admit that they make me stop and think before I attempt a task that has any possibility of injuring me. Take a look at the whole collection, and enjoy this use of your tax dollars:
http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/photo/archive/default.htm
Alan
All of those photos came from a U.S. Navy web site devoted to
safety issues. While they *are* amusing, I must admit that they make me stop and think before I attempt a task that has any possibility of injuring me. Take a look at the whole collection, and enjoy this use of your tax dollars:
If only more companies came up with clever or amusing ways to ge their points across. If they had a little humour they would have bee more memorable. When I started a new job the person training me 'imprinted" a sequential procedure with an off color joke. I remembe that line 18 yrs later, but I can't remember the training films tha probably cost a fortune to produce. I left the company 10 yrs ago
-- Maverick