OT: Windoze XP Home/Media Center

Always. Need a box of a few dozen power resistors? Mallory, NOS, up to

100W size? Anyone?
Reply to
Dave Hinz

Well ... I can tell you why at the time. Those who had to act in semi-management positions had to produce input for monthly presentations which was absolutely *required* to be in PowerPoint format. So -- they could do it without cluttering their physical desktop with an extra machine.

I should do that too -- except that I've seen the hamfest prices for the older equipment, and I don't think that I could do that much better on eBay. I doubt that there are collectors willing to spend enough for a Sun 2/120 to make it worth the shipping. Especially so for the ones which have two 8" SMD interface disk drives in a companion pedestal. :-)

[ ... ]

Amen!

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to