Oxy/Settling welding equipment

This reminds me of a guy who was selling a cheap MIG welder on our local CL. The corollary of it was "just connect an acetylene tank to it and start welding".

Ignoramus21294

I would have liked to see the start of the weld. ;>)

Reply to
Bill McKee

From a distance....quite some distance......

Gunner Asch

Would be almost as entertaining to see him try to do the tank connection as the guy that was bugging the hardware store clerk into looking into every brass plumbing fitting drawer so he could hook his Prestolite regulator to a full-sized tank. Didn't believe me when I told him the tank threads were designed so he COULDN'T do that. Told him to wait until Monday and go over to General Air for an adapter. Left him still rummaging around in the drawers, kept him out of trouble, I suppose, until the place closed Sun. evening.

Stan

Reply to
stans4