parts for a bandsaw

Anyone know where I can purchase parts for a bandsaw. Items such as guides, rollers, cams.....I check the older posts on this site but did not find any contacts in the USA....

Thanks

Reply to
bruce

It might help if you gave *some* indication as to which of the thousands of bandsaws you are talking about.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

On 22 Jan 2005 11:42:22 -0800, the inscrutable snipped-for-privacy@bpla.com spake:

Google for Gilliom Manufacturing. Build-your-own parts for bandsaws, sanders, and table saws.

---------------------------------------------------------- Please return Stewardess to her original upright position. --------------------------------------

Tagline-based T-shirts!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Is Gillom still in business? Last time I went looking I couldn't find them.

rcook5

AFAIK, and /or IIRC, they have never had a web site, and still don't. You have to call them on the telephone, or write. Google does come up with:

PO.Box 1018 St. Charles, MO 63302 tel: 314-724-1812

And

PO Box 1018 St. Charles, Mo 63302 636-724-1812.

I assume that there was an area code update, and would guess that the

636 is current, since it would not have been an area code in the "old days". Not being currently in the market, I have not called it to check.
Reply to
Ecnerwal

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:16:53 GMT, the inscrutable snipped-for-privacy@TAKEOUTmindspring.com spake:

They've never had a web presence, but I got their brochures and price lists, gosh, 4 years ago. (That long?) The info:

Gilliom Manufacturing, Inc. PO Box 1018 St. Charles, MO 63302-1018

Telephone (636) 724-1812

Let us know what you find out, por favor.