Bandsaw Parts

I am searching for parts for an import bandsaw that is no longer made, and I was hoping to find out if there are compatible parts for it from another make/model bandsaw.

If anyone has any of the same size parts, I'd appreciate the make/ model of your bandsaw so I can look for them.

Thanks.

Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.

Reply to
Searcher7

guys sell parts that fit Delta/Rockwell Bandsaws. I looked at the pictures you have and it does not look much like the Delta stuff, but maybe you could modify them to work.

Good Luck, BobH

Reply to
BobH

Darren, There's a Harbor Freight tool store in Woodbridge, NJ about 13 mi from Staten Island. I think that you could visit them to see what parts you would need from one of the 14" Chinese woodworking bandsaws they might have as floor models.

Reply to
Denis G.

My 14" wood-cutting bandsaw is a Harbor Freight 32208. See

for some measurements. As Denis G. guillemd suggested, you might be able to see for yourself at the Harbor Freight in Iselin, NJ near Woodbridge mall.

-jiw

Reply to
James Waldby

com/js/bs/for some measurements. =A0As Denis G.

Thanks.

A month ago I was told that there were no stores in my area, but the operator I talked to probably only checked New York.

When a I called a couple of weeks ago I didn't get an answer, but got one today. And they are openon the weekend.(I think this is a new store).

Not that this one is close, it is the closesst. So I'll have to hop a bus to get over there one of these weekends. It would seem this is my only chance before having to buy a new(complete) bandsaw.