penetrating oil - a report

I just don't believe that it's good practice to use things such as high-pressure storage tanks as tools......that's all.

Why not tap out a curved piece of sheet metal on an o2 tank?

How about a piece of 3/8" rod?

How about a foot-long piece of 11 guage?

Where does one draw the line?

Or would it be better to simply NEVER use a high-pressure tank as an anvil/tool in the first place?

Reply to
*

Thanks for that tip! I passed it to a friend who had to repair his car but didn't get lose a screw. Well, the head went lose, verrry lose! :-) Mixed him the recipe and two days later, he could screw out the bolt with his bare hands!

Great stuff, great tip!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller