Pets 10 commandments

There is an idea. Thor came from a shelter. He had been abused.

May have to wait until I'm either working closer to home or in retirement though.

Wes

Wes

Then Pets are Democrats?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:35:30 -0400, John Husvar wrote the following:

Har! Verily, sir.

-- Peace of mind is that mental condition in which you have accepted the worst. -- Lin Yutang

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I missed this thread initially, but this is hilarious!

Ignoramus9757

Can one or more of Them wait?

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

LOL Yeah, everybody is in awe of 3 decades of deadbeatitis and a hopeless outlook that drives him to want to drag everyone else down to his level. Having failed at that last part, he whiles away his day advertising his wet dreams of killing everyone who's ever made fun of him. That's a fact, and it begs some questions. How could it be that way if he has so much experience and knowledge? How did everyone else get so far ahead of him if he has the experience and knowledge that they don't?

It doesn't matter where exaggerated experience and whoppers originate, they're still the mark of a phony.

If you think he's on the level, then why not send him a few bucks to help him out? Heck, loan him a big chunk of change and earn some interest off all that experience and knowledge. But before you do that you might want to check into the knowledge of his creditors who have experience with him.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Which creditors might those be Whine? Other than the hospital for the cardiac care..I dont HAVE any creditors. And the house and everything in it is paid for.

Now before I put you back into the killfile...I simply raise the bird finger and give you a rousing one finger salute.

Gunner, modifying his computer

Reply to
gunnerasch

From memory of your hundreds of liens... some medical outfit from way back, the state, the county, plus who knows how many doctors, hospital bills, imaging outfits, etc. Plus every other creditor you stiffed, but who didn't waste their money filing a lien once they saw how many others were ahead of them in line.

Oh sure, and the ranch is how many acres again?

LOL This must be about the 20th time you've claimed to have killfiled me. You're reading every last post, and you're not fooling anyone.

What, no glorious description of my death this time? Getting lazier every day!

You should put a dynamo on it while you've still got web access to find out how.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

I've noticed that too. He makes himself an easy target, and they pile on like hyenas with anonymous malice. Mean and cowardly describes them well.

First amendment doesn't require honesty. But writings, whether honest or not, do have a way of revealing character over time regardless of how others may try to spin them after the fact.

I intend no innuendo here. Pick yer pony, take yer ride.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Stop nymshifting, asshole.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

That same attitude which led him into the freakish nightmare of an existence that he currently inhabits..

Dog, misery, bullet, coward...

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

How do you figure he was telling the truth? The dog hanged accidentally. That's all. Mark didn't purposely hang him as Curly makes it sound. I've seen Mark with his animals and I'd guarantee there was human emotion involved - sadness. How in the hell can you people turn such a nice piece into an attack? You are all really desperate. Sue

Reply to
Sue

Because the poster is a proven liar and asshole.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Do not forget being really desperate and petty.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I love it. Most of the time no one believes Gunner is telling the truth, but in this instance ...............

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

...............it doesn't matter for Gummer is still an asshole either way.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

There is nothing lower than a dog-killer.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Some of these apologists would make great defense strategists for drunk drivers. Here's what we could expect from them: "Sure, he killed somebody, but it was really only an accident. He didn't do it on purpose. He shouldn't be in jail, he just needs some education on the pitfalls of drunk driving, 'cause he never heard any of that until now on account of him being too busy loving his fellow man. His attempt to blame the victim shouldn't be counted against him either because that's his 1st amendment right. He's already suffered enough and only mean bastards would have anything negative to say about him."

Of course, that's what they'd say if it was their friend behind the wheel. If their friend was under the wheels it would be a different story.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

You said that the earth's climate was a >>>CLOSED

Reply to
Shall not be infringed

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Dan

Ah, but the question is was Gunner telling the truth when he said he put a choke chain on his dog.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster