Pets 10 commandments

No. The question is whether the dog died at all or if gunner just made up the whole thing.

Reply to
Deucalion

Yeah, amusing isn't it. The thing about Gunner is that he has great difficulty keeping his stories straight and slips up with the truth if you give him enough rope. I have the advantage here. I've seen him handle this exact animal in person.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

If Gunner is the incessant liar that his detractors claim, then Gunner may well have lied about the choke collar and/or the existence of the dog itself. The incident may not have happened at all, and why should it except for his telling.

The 'hanging dog' story may have been only the imagination of a desert dweeb craving attention yet Curly and Wayne and Hawke and Jeff and others share this universe. For them the Gunner saga is a soap opera and they hang on every word of their star performer.

But why do they believe one thing and not the other? After all, barring evidence to the contrary, one lie carries as much weight as another.

Gunner may have also lied about his heart attack or details thereof. Who would know? Maybe Gunner was soliciting pity or maybe just bored. Gunner lies about everything and nothing has merit. If so, no public debt was incurred, but his fans insist on writing the scripts so Gunner the Indigent reigns supreme in their minds. Gunner the congenital liar speaks again and again and hypnotizes his audience.

But perhaps it's all a big well-planned lie and they are the performers. An on-going devious act designed to distort and confuse all information pathways for Gunner's purposes and amusement. Or for those who are monitoring the monitors.

Either way, by hook or crook, Gunner now controls his critics.

Reply to
Strabo

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Dan

Beautiful!

The high school quad has moved to the internet!

Reply to
"D"

Nonsense. JRC has seen gummer abusing that particular dog. Other posters have commented on seeing gummer's menagerie in person. Clearly, he has more animals than he can afford to properly care for.

People who live subsistence lifestyles tend to have lots of problems looking after animals. An inability to afford vet care means exploding populations and high attrition from disease. Animals fall out of pickup beds and get run over, or shot by neighbors pissed at their running loose all the time. They end up in the pound and broke owners can't afford to bail them out. Once you understand that context, then a story of an "accidental" hanging makes perfect sense, as opposed to his whoppers of having a genius IQ, or fending off a 2' centipede, or living on a ranch. You *know* that all that stuff is bull, so why pretend that it's tough to decide whether or not he's a liar, and which stories are true? Besides, even someone as weak-minded as you can look at his record here

and compare it to his claims of having few debts and owning a free and clear home. How fu%kin' stupid are you to think that there's any debate over whether or not he's a liar? Jeez Louise, his acreage stories contradict each other, and his biggest lie ever is self-busting in that no normal person could tell it with a straight face - "Ive never found a need to lie, not since I was 5 yrs old".

LOL It's gummer's own life that's controlled by his lies, including the ones where he repeatedly claims that he or his friends are going to kill me. He's been telling that one for a year and a half already, generally with ever more delusional detail. Yet I'm still here, so apparently his control of others is somewhat less than idiots like you would have others believe. In fact, he's twice recently challenged readers to quote some lies so that he can show us how they're actually the truth. I took him up on the offer both times, and .... nothing. Because his promises to debunk all claims are just more BS. This article explains his problem.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Wait, you're saying you're as delusional as he is? Ummmm. OK.

Reply to
sittingduck

I can't speak for them. Their Weiber bashing is certainly more voluminous that my own. In my own case, my posts are the result of disgust and revulsion as much as anything. Hypocrites and liars need calling out and exposing. Certain of Mark's indescretions cross a line that I won't overlook. I do agree, however, that it's tedious.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Baloney. Gummer's death threats alone outnumber slams against him. Which isn't much of a surprise considering that he occasionally hits

4000 posts per month, and upwards of 7000 at least once IIRC. Who could keep up with that? Besides, how can anyone "bully" the fearsome gummer.

Whether? Whether?!!! Bloody hell. He writes thousands of posts that are full of lies, hypocrisy, outrageous flames, and brain-dead political partisanship. He deserves everything he gets here and more, and you damned well know it.

Considering that he's probably written a hundred different descriptions of my supposed death, and perhaps a thousand more where he's looking forward to the death of others who've called him out, it's a plain fact that he obviously does care, despite any ludicrous claims you and he make about his not caring.

Oh please. You speak up whenever you see an opening, no matter how slim or ridiculous, in order to write yet another weasel defense of gummer.

You've said the exact same thing at least a couple of times before. Why are you reading so much stuff that you find so tedious?

Wow, first time you've ever admitted that. Maybe in another decade you'll finally accept reality. Then you can ask yourself why you spent so much time enabling and making excuses for a lying deadbeat hypocrite who pretends that his critter kingdom makes sense.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

Irrelevant. If true then Gummer is a negligent dog killer. If a lie then Gummer is a vicarious dog killer. Common factor: "dog killer."

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon