Ping Gunner: Logic 101

What's better? Drugs. Prostitution. Numbers. Hell, they could even get into finance.

Pffffht.

That's a pretty bleak outlook, David.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

It indeed does prove my case. Your obfuscation is noted as is your verbosity in trying to weasel around the fact I proved your buffoonery.

Snicker

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Keep crossposting his crap to here and I'm going to simply killfile your ass once again Kris.

Reply to
It Shed

AT least these are more respectable than politics.

I doubt there are as many openings available as a year ago. Lots of unemployed brokers, I'll bet.

? Tell me why not.

A common reaction to my quest for realism. I don't expect much of Dems or Reps. Up here in Wisconsin, we find Illinoisances amusing. Our political corruption is at a much lower level and they tend to get caught before they get far.

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

As I said, you have a bleak outlook.

You made the claim. Tell me why.

For all the annoyance and frustration we feel over political corruption, most of it, added all together, hardly makes a blip on the money meter. A few days in Iraq probably wastes more money than all of the political corruption does in a month.

Nevertheless, corruption undermines the whole system, leading to the kind of cynicism you've expressed in the last couple of posts. The trick is to keep your eye fixed on what you say in your last paragraph, which is to keep up your quest for realism. It's the way to go.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Odd....of the 3 cites I provded, none of them were from any of the people you mentioned.

More obfuscation from you. tsk tsk tsk. Rather pitiful attempt on your part.

We have basically caught you , pants down, on a bucket, behind the mare, and you are trying to convince everyone you were simply changing a lightbulb in the stall.

Pathetic actually.

Are most of the people in your turd world urban shithole like you? Maybe you really do need to stay where you are. Having you traveling around the US would lower the IQ of anywhere you visited

Gunner, blinking at his buffoonery

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Kris who?

If you are directing this at me, are you unable to read a header file?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

"Ed Huntress" wrote in news:495e2e6f$0$4909$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net:

It's not that funny Ed. I don't know about Bloods and Crips but in Chicago the mob has long standing ties to the Democratic party as do the latin gangs.

Several years ago, investigators found some gang bangers running a drug ring out of the Water Mangement dept in Chicago. These guys were awarded their jobs not based on merit but based on wrangling votes and political connections.

So it's not hard for me to imagine that in a different city a different gang could have similar influence.

Reply to
D Murphy

"John Scheldroup" wrote in news:gk0uqc$tcs$ snipped-for-privacy@solani.org:

John,

There's a Culver's in Plymouth. Also Dino's Greek Place on Plymouth Blvd. But yeah, mostly chains in the 'burbs. There are some good restaurants downtown but mostly expensive.

Try D'Amico's downtown for lunch (Italian). Christos for Greek.

Reply to
D Murphy