PING: Joe Autodrill

I saw this at my local used machine outfit, I thought you might have an interest.

Buerste

Thanks for the tip. Not a bad price for their gear.

They make an excellent machine but you pay good $$$ or it usually and support is sometimes a bit difficult since they are a large Japanese outfit. US stock of spare parts is sometimes a bit disappointing.

I have no personal interest in a competitor's used drill at the moment (sometimes I actually do), but I sent the link off to a distributor of mine who does rebuilds and resales on them.

Thanks for the tip!

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill