Drill press adaption

I have a drill press pedistal, table and 2-3/4" column that needs a head. I found this Clausing

but I assume it has a 3" column. What's the best way to do this? (somebody bought the Powermatic as we were on the road to pick it up...forgot to reserve it)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Plane jane sleeve bushing out of anything big enough to turn it down. Try a piece of pipe first

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner