Drill press adaption

I have a drill press pedistal, table and 2-3/4" column that needs a head. I found this Clausing http://www.mckeanmachinery.com/inventory/detail.php3?TheKey=BM8061
but I assume it has a 3" column. What's the best way to do this? (somebody bought the Powermatic as we were on the road to pick it up...forgot to reserve it)
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 04:01:54 GMT, "Tom Gardner"

Plane jane sleeve bushing out of anything big enough to turn it down. Try a piece of pipe first
Gunner
"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits" John Griffin