Ping Roger Kissel

You emailed for a Bridgy shaper manual.

My email server bounced my return email "for policy reasons", WTF?

You could try Iggy's web site, he put a copy up there. Algebra.com, I think.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

According to Karl Townsend :

Was it a PDF file? There have been a lot of spam recently which used PDF to hide the actual content from virus scanners. The actual content was pump-and-dump penny stock spam.

A good reason for the site to exist. There are a lot fewer policies on things which you pull down via a web browser than for things which are pushed to you via e-mail.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Karl Thanks for posting on Iggy's site.