PING Tom Gardner

Hey Tom, Whaterver became of the timbers from the demo you were planning? Just wondering.............

ED

Reply to
ED

I don't have the resources to demo. I laugh when I read about atheists, God's here...holding up this building! I am hoping to demo the building with the proceeds of the timbers but I haven't been able to put any time into it with the birthing of a new machine.

Reply to
Tom Gardner