Ping Tom Gardner

Tom,

I sent you an e-mail not sure if you got it... spam blockers and all. Anyway I'm looking to put together an order of wire brushes and need a price list. I looked around your website but do not see a sales/ pricing link. I don't need that many pieces but I know some of the people in my blacksmithing group like your flat wire brush for hot work so I'm going to try and round up some orders.

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
AndrewV

I don't publish prices, I make them up on the spot. (I give 1st. level distributor to my ng buds.) Send me a list and let me know if ship-to is commercial or residential address. I'm many weeks behind on flat wire production.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Cool, it's always nice to get stuff made here. I'll put a list together and get it to you .

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
AndrewV

Reply to
mike

Sorry, I don't make brooms. I can get them but it would be cheaper for you to just get one at a good hardware or janitorial supply rather than pay shipping. But, I would get what you want.

Tom Gardner

thanks; added your site to my favorites list

Mike

Reply to
mike