Ping Tom Gardner

Tom..how the hell do you make a living selling those cup wheel wire brushes????

I started a fresh one Thursday, derusting steel channel, prior to welding and painting...an Im still using the same damned brush today..and I cant see where its gotten any shorter or thinner.

By now Id have gone though at least 3-4 of the import cup wheel brushes from Harbor Freight.

Geeezus..do they every wear out????

Btw...thanks for making a marvelous product.

Gunner

Come shed a tear for Michael Moore- Though he smirked and lied like a two-bit w**re George Bush has just won another four. Poor, sad little Michael Moore

Diogenes

Reply to
Gunner

What's your gut like ? Do you look like a porcupine stuck full of wire quils ? If you aren't, I might be tempted to get some myself. I'm sick of not being able to buy a decent cup wheel brush that doesn't jab me with flying bristles all the time.

Reply to
Andy Dingley