Pistol Safe opportunity

Would anyone like the opportunity for a home business involving pistol safes? I have a fellow who is retiring due to health, who has offered
me nearly 500 90% finished pistol safes. They only need the installation of a $25 5 button lock.
He would like to sell everything, including the drawings and patent rights.
This is a very legitimate deal. These safes are well made, wall mounted, rugged and rather nicely designed. Tough, rugged, powder coated.
I will give any interested parties the information totally free, with the understanding that I get 10% off the top of the original sale/deal of the sellers stock. Not what you sell em for..but whatever you buy em for from the seller. I dont care who's end it comes from. If you get em for $20.. I get 10%. If you get em for $50, I get 10%. and so forth.
These should sell on the net or Ebay for $90-125 each.
I believe that he may be finessed into selling the drawings and the rights to a similar wall mounted rifle safe as part of the deal.
email me and Ill pass on the info.
Gunner
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

Hey Gunner,
Not related to your post but, do you ever see pistol range boxes like the old flip-top Pachmyre boxes that hold 4 pistols and have drawer and a spotting scope mount in the top?
Did you ever get any feed-back on the .223 Wolf ammo corrosion I told you about? Gee, I think I'll just take the rounds to a wire wheel to clean them up. (How do I dispose of these?)
These wouldn't be from a Nigerian executive by any chance would they?

Chuckle...no. The seller is a very nice guy, whose health is going to shit at a rapid pace. I surveyed some of his machine tools for a customer of mine just before his shop auction and met him that way.
I suspect he is a Nam Vet, graying pony tail...the usual thing for guys of this vintage....lol
But its quite on the up and up. Else Id not have posted it here. Afterall..other than my political bent..I do have a reputation to maintain. <G>