South Bend Lathe

I picked up a 1919 model South Bend Lathe, 16" X 96", which needed some TLC. I'm beginning to restore. Anyone with experience on this type of
older lathe and a restoration?
Thanks!

My next-door neighbor has a 1919 SB lathe that comes close to those dimensions, perhaps they're even the same.
I've cleaned it up and started installing a drive motor for it, but haven't finished the job, yet. It's a nice lathe. If I had the room, I wouldn't mind owning it, even though it doesn't have a quick-change gear system.
Orrin