political messages

I can see this - and I already know the outcome...

There once were two cats from Kilkenny, who though that two cats were too many...

"Oh My GOD, they killed Kenny! You Bastards!"

That reminds me, Halloween is coming. I should duplicate the prop tree chipper I built for a Haunted House many moons ago...

I think we set the "NHJC Factory Of Nightmares" record for faints and serious freak-outs, not to mention bail-outs through the "Emergency Exit". Even had a few jocks thinking it was real trying to run onstage and "rescue" the audience plant being 'shredded'.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Get a real news server and news reader, then you can kill filter all of the idiots, and filter out threads starting with OT:, or just kill any thread you don't want to read.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
megpa