--> Positive Story: Anilam DRO

Called Anilam, in Jamestown NY today looking for schematics for a now quite ancient Anilam DRO. Got fast and focused, excellent results. They're mailing me the schematics, no prob.

...Anybody got some old flatpak Beckman SP352 & 354 (neon) display tubes, lemmee know... :_) Otherwise I'll pretty much have to retrofit some LED segmented displays...

Quality organization. Unlike today's "customer service."

Very pleased.

_-_-bear

Reply to
BEAR

Bear what Anilam box is it you have? Thanks Milton

Reply to
mcswfl

Model "D" followed by some numbers...

Side by side X & Y displays... thumbwheels underneath... 4 buttons in the center...

Why?

_-_-bear

Reply to
BEAR