Recirculating sand blast cabinet plans?

I am looking for plans/blueprints for a recirculating or reclaiming setup for media blasting. Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

On Fri, 21 May 2004 05:28:46 GMT, "c" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!: remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Recirculating plans for anything is a breach of copyright.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted child would do this?"....the internet seems full of them. It's very sad

Reply to
Old Nick

There have been several units in back issues of Home Shop Machinist and Projects in Metal. Go to

and search for "blasting". You should then be able to get copies of the articles from. the publisher.

Randy

Reply to
Randal O'Brian