rockwell mill

A friend of mine just bought a rockwell mil froma scholl and he needs some info. anyone know something about these?

Randy, Rockwell Mill serial # 21-100 Model # 1541341 I need the handle for table in/out (Y) and up/down (Z).

Are these still made?

I sent him a link to the rockwell yahoo group.

any other places to look?

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

a lot of the rockewell stuff used the same ball handle - it's common on e-bay

** Posted from
formatting link
Reply to
William Noble

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.