Ruggerini parts question

I have a couple Ruggerini pistons. New in box. I am trying to find out what they fit.

Anyone out there got access to a parts list that can do a look-up?

Part number on the box is 7700121180280 Description Piston 080MM

Thanks Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Trevor,

They fit either the Ruggerini MD-151 or RY85.1 diesel engines, only ones with 80mm bore.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Robinson

Thanks Bob,

Know anybody that needs them? Quite reasonable.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones