small mill

(402) 474-2858.

Reply to
Steve Koschmann

You have one for sale? You need one? You have a question about one?

I'm looking for a small mill, so if you've got one, if the price is right and shipping is reasonable, I may be interested.

How about some details?

Tillman

Reply to
tillius

I called the number and the person that I talked to did not have a Steve working for them. I then asked about a mill for sale and he knew exactly what I was talking about. They are not sure how this ended up in the newsgroup.

Anyway...this is a Servo Model 7521 Mill with CNC. Asking price was $2000. I got pictures emailed to me and it looks like a pretty cool unit. It is a little more than what I need though.

Mike

Reply to
mj

Hey Mike, Thanks for updating the post.

Tillman

Reply to
tillius

Be way careful about Servo products...their CNC stuff tends to suck, with loud, rasping slurping sounds. Support on older stuff is nearly non-existant, and expensive.

Better to find a dead one, and retrofit with an aftermarket controller

Gunner

Gunner