snow tapping machine i need info

has anybody rebuilt a snow tapping machine before, are parts available

Reply to
Asp3211968

What pitch is the thread? Seriously, what is snow tapping?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

this is a machine set up specific for tapping. are you familiar with them

Reply to
Asp3211968

They sell parts on the web.

Reply to
Eric R Snow

have you taken one apart

Reply to
Asp3211968

Grishom is also another manufacture of tapping and threading machines.

Gunner

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Reply to
Gunner

I've got some old Snow literature here, but looks like it's just sales info. Looks like they're still in business, though.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

it does seem to be that they are in business and suppling parts. has anybody ever taken one apart or now what will be need for a rebuild

Reply to
Asp3211968

"SNOW Will Remanufacture Your Old Machines and add A New Warranty..!!!"

Free quote.

Reply to
wws

we are capable of going thru this machine we just wanted a little insight or talk on the subject. i saw the web site but was wondering if anybody else made parts or had any improvements that they need.

Reply to
Asp3211968