Special Deburring Tools?

Does anyone know of a manufacturer other than Cogsdill or E-Z Burr that makes deburring tools that will do both sides of a "hole" with one pass.

The tools we know about now are these:

Bottom line is that if I can find a tool that works for my customer, I'll be the provider of the machines that spin 'em. That's always a good thing. :)

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

What's up. You got a problem with Nuneaton? They're nice people in Nuneaton (Well, some of them, anyway)

Mark Rand (just down the road from Nuneaton) RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I'll give this some thought today, but as of now, I don't get the joke... It's Monday morning so it may take me a while to warm up.

On another note, check this out from another forum. Can't use it, but quite the "neat stuff" factor to me:

then click on the picture to view the animation.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Oops. Looks like the Cogsdill web severs are bright enough to know where they are being browsed from, so I get a site referring to Cogsdill-Nuneaton ltd. Like this:-

Presumably, you are getting one with a slightly more American influence!

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Ahh... That makes sense. You had me stumped!

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill