SteevB's Prediction -- summary of bets

I thought you said July 1. Markets are closed on July 4 anyway.

And if someone does not, not the end of the world.

Reply to
Ignoramus9692

In that case, then everyone just pay me in advance, since I'm going to win anyway. ;-) The wording of my last post was a bit off.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

But they will be shunned on r.c.m.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Is there a deadline for entries? There should be. Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Surely we would not want anyone to submit an entry on Jun 30. So, I would say, let's set the deadline to be right now.

Ignoramus28897

Works for me.

Reply to
Wes