Step pulleys source

Hello all, What's a good source for step pulleys? tia BigJoe

Reply to
BigJoe

Grant Erwin

I buy them from Wholesale Tools,

but I have a catalog and can't find them on their Web site.

MSC also has them but I had a tough time finding them on their site too. I finally found them on page 3766 of their catalog:

And McMaster-Carr has them. Go to
and search for "step pulley".

Keith Marshall

PIC Design--

Jay C. KILLSPAM doesn't belong in my email address...

Reply to
Jay C.

Grainger, McMaster-Carr all have pulleys. Another cheap source of quite decent pulleys at a cheaper price and often overlooked is Harbor Freight. Really! An awfull lot of their machines utilize pulleys of all types, and if you can zero in on a suitable pulley that is used on their mahcines, look up their part number from their online parts breakdowns for that machine, and order the pulley you need. I have ordered both nice cast iron and aluminum machined pulleys both single and stepped for under $8 or $10 USD, delivered. Can't much buy a die cast for that amount. Only draw bacxk is you have to do a little research to make sure it will be the size(s) you need. I usually do cast my own or machine my own from stock if I am not in a hurry.

-- Visit my website:

foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects. Regards Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever. Remove capital A from chipmAkr for correct email address

Reply to
Roy