Supplier Tip of the Day

According to some technical contacts I have, Lowe's and Home Depot both accept the 20% off coupons from Harbor Freight...

I think you may have to purchase a product that Harbor Freight also sells, but it's worth a try!

...Now, who had those HF coupons?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

JAD:

From separate discussions, my information is that it all depends on the district and store managers decisions and their disposition to accept HF coupons is influenced by the physical proximity of a competitive HF store.

What they don't seem to fuss about in personal experience is what kind of tool you buy. In other words, they haven't yet said that you can't purchase X because HF doesn't stock it in specific particular. If they sell drills--but not the brand or model you want from HD--HD still allows you the HF coupon discount. However, attempting to stretch things by asking for a HF coupon to be applied to something a HD item completely outside of HF's realm (e.g. a plant) may not fly.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey