Surface Grinder

I have an old CAPCO surface grinder that needs TLC. Has anyone refurbished one? I need to re-machine all the bedways, I have a Bridgeport Mill, but not confident about how to start the task, any advice!!! Also all the protective bellows have perished (originally leather) any suggestions on what material (available in the UK) I can use to make new ones!!

Thanks Tony Ashgrove snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Tony Ashgrove

David Billington

Hi Tony

I reck>Hi David,

Reply to
David Billington

Bath. Just wondering

was looking at for spares

Reply to
Tony Ashgrove

ebay recently from a guy in Bath. Just wondering

was looking at for spares

Reply to
Tony Ashgrove

Hi David, No I missed out on the grinder, which I was thinking of bidding for as spares, but got a fly press off him.

T> Did you get this off ebay recently from a guy in

Bath. Just wondering

Reply to
Tony Ashgrove