syncrowave 180 SD for sale

sorry for cross-posting, but if anyone is interested, these would be the two groups to look in. I bought this machine about a year ago and it gets very little use (only used the stick once) and I need to pay some other bills so (unfortunately)off she goes. If anyone is in the Buffalo NY area (for pick up reasons) I'm selling the machine with an almost full tank of argon, (local welding shop 100 year lease) home-cart, extra collets, tungsten, (alum and mild steel) some filler rod... ready to use. $1500. I'm placing it in the local classifieds next week, just thought somebody might be interested here first. Here's a pic with the 60cf tank (It comes with an 80cf, i upgraded) Ready to plug in and weld. I have evrything it came with including all manuals.

walt

Reply to
wallster

I like the Maxstar line... 150stl looks nice.

now, i can tig my stuff at my buddy's collision shop. It sucks that i have to sell it, but my wife is giving up a 2005 Toyota RAV4 with 5700 miles on it so we can catch up on bills. I took a good size paycut this year. Hey, it could be worse!

walt

Reply to
wallster