TIG Welding Machine UP-GRADE

Hello I am posting this note in order to see if anybody on this site is working on Dave Barrett's Mod. for the TIG Welder Up Grade , If you haven't been following his Mod. and a couple of the other people that are using a standard Buzz Box A.C. machine and are attaching a unit that will essentially turn the old boat anchor into a high tech. machine , they feed the A.C. into a Full Wave Bridge Rectifier and then turn the sine wave into square wave , can go as high as 99% negative , can change the standard 60 Hz. A.C. to between 20 and 400Hz. , can be pulsed and can do just about everything that the $4,000 to $11,000 units can do except cost a lot , would be interested in hearing from others that might be involved in this effort. Thanks Much Phil W8KLK

Reply to
Phil

Phil, I would be interested in your project, if you have a website, I will put a link to it from my tig modification site.

Ignoramus29895

Reply to
Phil