Tired of Wet Glasses

I am the same way.

Ignoramus21381

Why don't the two of you come stand in my yard and I can save on water! :-) I'll even provide a constant supply of lemonade. Jim

Reply to
Jim Chandler

Then we'll be acting as lemonade to sweat converters, not very cost efficient!

Ignoramus21381

the salt wouldn't be good for the grass.

Reply to
charlie

A bar towel over your head followed by either a baseball cap or magnifier hood to hold it in place. Of course you've become an honorary

*cough* raghead, but that's not a problem in my neighborhood.
Reply to
Jim Stewart

LOL No kidding? And when the hat starts to lift, it's time to change it?

Reply to
Rex

Be careful of the anti=perspirant getting into your eyes. It took me a while to figure out that my eyes would burn severely while outside mowing because of the sunblock on my forehead getting into them.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young

Get a sandstone or such - glass holder. They drain off the bottom and keep it dry - won't drip on you. The other might sag down and out.

Naturally the real solution - less cold. More room temp.

Mart> This may sound silly but it is a serious question. It is very warm here

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:23:43 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Don Young" quickly quoth:

I hope you switched to something like Banana Boat, a waterproof sunblock. It doesn't run.

- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier. ------------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yeabut it might kill the weeds, too! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell